Thursday, November 1, 2007

Mariah Carey: Is She Human?

Hooo oa UhhhhA yeah
I had it allBut I let it slip away Couldn't see I treated you wrong Now I wander around Feeling

down and coldTrying to believe that you're gone Love takes timeTo heal then you're hurting so much

Couldn't see that I was blindTo let you go

I can't escape the pain Inside'Cause love takes time I don't wanna be hereI don't wanna be here Alone

Uhhoo
Losing my mindFrom this hollow in my heart

Suddenly I'm so incompleteLord I'm needing you now

Tell me how to stop the rainTears are falling down endlessly

Ooh
Love takes time To heal then you're hurting so much

Couldn't see that I was blindTo let you goI can't escape the pain

Inside Cause love takes timeI don't wanna be here I don't wanna be here Alone

Uhhoo
You might say that it's over You might say that you don't care

You might say you don't miss me You don't need me But I know that you do and I feel that you
do inside

Ooh
Love takes timeTo heal then you're hurting so much

Couldn't see that I was blindTo let you goI can't escape the pain

Inside'Cause love takes timeI don't wanna be hereI don't wanna be here

AloneUhhoo

No comments: